WRITERS NOW Uses Information in the Following Way:
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through WRITERS NOW Services, then we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of WRITERS NOW Services.
- We will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major WRITERS NOW changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of WRITERS NOW Services and to create new features, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
WRITERS NOW Only Discloses Information When:
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, and/or functionality on WRITERS NOW Services.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through WRITERS NOW Services, in which case WRITERS NOW may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your personal information and email preferences at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
WRITERS NOW’s Commitment to Security of Data:
WRITERS NOW uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to WRITERS NOW and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, WRITERS NOW makes commercially reasonable efforts to secure our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If WRITERS NOW learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. WRITERS NOW may post a notice on WRITERS NOW Services if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.